All In Family Conference - FAQ's
1. Why is Zion hosting a family weekend retreat?
Zion Church is committed to helping people Meet God, Grow Closer to Him, and Serve Him. Families are an important in Zion Church. This retreat will continue the church’s mission by bringing and connecting families together through Christ.
2. How do I register for the retreat?
You may register online by visiting http://zionchurchonline.com/ALLin. There will also be opportunities to register in-person on select Sundays after each church service on the Zion Landover campus. In-person registration dates will be announced via Zion’s social media accounts: Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
3. What’s included in the registration fee?
The registration fee includes the following: hotel accommodations for two nights at Hershey Lodge, transportation to and from the retreat, four meals, all retreat sessions, access to Water Works, Hershey Museum and Hershey Gardens. You can also add discounted Hershey Park tickets to your order. It will be a fun-filled and inspirational weekend of interactive sessions for family connections.
4. What is the registration fee?
$430 – Family of Two
$560 – Family of Three or More (1 Room)
* If you need more than one room, the price will just double.
5. Are payment plans available?
Yes, payment plans are available.
Deposit of $200 will be required at the time of registration. All fees must be paid no later than Sunday, May 27, 2018.
6. Can I receive a discount if I travel on my own?
Since we anticipated that some families would drive, transportation to and from the retreat is being covered by Zion Church. We encourage you to ride along with us.
7. If I’m unable to attend, can I receive a refund?
Refunds are available; however, the refund requests must be received by April 30, 2018. Refund requests will not be honored after April 30, 2018.
8. If I’m unable to attend, can my ticket(s) be transfered or gifted to someone else?
Yes, please call the church office no later than June 1, 2018 to transfer your registration.
9. Where can I find the full agenda for the retreat?
We are finalizing the program and will make the full agenda available soon. You can view the "general" agenda here. Check back, or make sure you’re following Zion Church on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to receive updates about the agenda.
10. Will childcare be provided to take children to Hershey Park?
We will not have childcare at the park, however we do plan to have events, and services for the children at the lodge. Please check the agenda for more info, or email us with specific questions.